Monday, October 13, 2008

water water everywhere......

hahha... went for some pool time today... like finally lor!! it's been a long time since i last swam.. being around the one element dat takes all worries off my mind and body... macham like diffusion like dat..

sad thing today is dat somehow after i climb out of the pool everything got sucked back into my head again.. hahaha... but it still felt good anyhows... jus dat it didn't last for very long.. haiz...

i'm always good at listening to others, but nobody around me ever realises or seems to know how bad my internal mental situation really is in fact.. perhaps my masking skills too good ba.. hahaha... and to be someone i can really confide everything in is not a feat accomplished by anyone as yet... not even my best fren or anyone... because simply nobody knows.. or even if they know, they dunno wat to do with me.. cos i'm jus like dat crab with a super hard shell made of steel... takes too much effort to crack.. hahaha... in the end ppl who try get tired or hurt in the process, driving them away...

u guys probably can't even imagine how badly it sucks to be feeling wat i'm feeling right now man... it jus sucks terribly..

No comments: