Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the missing piece....

now that the air is clear, n my mind is cleared too, i can finally really embark on my journey to finding the self i lost to premature maturity back in Secondary school...

my life experiences have made me who i am today, and because of many circumstances, i've lost a lot of chances to truly do wat i've always wanted to do on my own... even though it's even more difficult to get away now, i still feel it's time i did it for me...

there are so many things i wanna do, but i know for sure one thing stands out right now for me.. that i can achieve it asap.. as for the others, i will accomplish them when i have the means, with the earliest maybe starting from graduation...

it's always nice to be driven around sometimes, even as pillion on the bike, and jus having my role switched.. feels really wonderful.. though i dun get that often.. perhaps dat makes it all the more wonderful doesn't it? hahaha....

i also know why i dun have blood related younger siblings liao.. cos then i wldn't have had the chance to have found a great fren, a wonderful sister n loads of other younger frens who nv fail to add colour to my life being a big brother figure to them... =) n i'm really thankful for all that.. nv regretted a moment at all.. nv will... =) need to slp.. too tired liao.. all else can wait, my slp cannot.. hahaha... =P

did i neglect to mention dat the sunset along Changi Coast Road is jus magical too? u shd all go take a look at it if u have the time.. hahaa... =)

No comments: