Saturday, October 25, 2008

Listening , Learning, Sharing...

well, i guess not a lot of ppl will agree, but personally, i've found a purpose in my life here this time around... in fact many ppl are here to do jus dat... but probably in a different manner ba...

i'm here to spread the love!! hahaa...

nope... it's not jus BGR love dumb dumb... it's greater love... or wat we would normally term as 大爱... hahha... Chim right? wow!! nv knew i had it in me sia.. until i really took a close look reflecting back in my life, looking at wat i've been doing and everything then i realised wat it was all abt... shall not list them down cos it'll take a long long time sia... haha.... (buay hiao bai right?) hehehe....

but then again, i ask myself in the usual conflicting manner again.. where do i find all this big love coming from within me? hahaha... i see it as something dat everybody has, but in me, i found it earlier and decided to share it... many ppl use the love they have within them for different purposes, some use it for themselves, some use it for ppl they care for, while others like me, i share it with anyone who needs it and comes along the way...

dat's why many will think dat i'm always not caring for myself, but in fact, i am... cos seeing everyone grow, become happier, seeing things clearer in their minds, and learning their lessons in life is something dat fills my heart with more happiness than i can get from anywhere or anyone else...

then again, i'm only human...i too have my days of loneliness, and it sucks, but well, we learn to live with it... =P

this resulted in a shift in focus.. hahaha... i've so much to give everyone, but always so little for myself... hahaha... so it's high time to change it liao...

Yes... my life focus has begun to shift once more... working in secret to start making some changes liao... letting my inner self show more.. but dun worry, i'll still be around to continue listening, learning and sharing cos dat's still wat i do best..

cos dat's the true me... =)

No comments: