Friday, October 10, 2008

the lost me...

time to pick up the pace even more now liao le... seemingly busy me has been pretty slack actually.. hahaha... well, i cannot afford to slack anymore le... time to pick up the pace and really get a move on it le oh!!

could also be that i've been staying away from water for too long... i guess not many ppl know but i'm really a water type by nature.. the water calms me.. so long i'm in water i'll feel calmer than ever... so it's time i went back to swimming liao... even jus soaking in the pool will feel good lor i think... hahaha...

blasted close to 500 bucks today bringing my baby down for inspection and renewal of her road tax and insurance...phew!! there goes a few months of hard work.. but it wun be till another yr then i'll have to worry abt it again.. hahaha....

glancing thru some old photos from insinyur and missed my old self back in my GL days...



quite different from now i muz say...... haha... everyone stay happy k?

No comments: