Sunday, August 26, 2007

family dishes

if in case for those who don't know me well, i do cook.... hahaha.... and for ur information, i'm pretty proud of being able to cook... and i love it too... hahaha...

when i have free time i'll jus stay in the kitchen and help my mum with all the cooking, esp when we're preparing for special days for prayers... cos that's when my family dishes will surface... and only during those times i get to revise on my recipe and techniques again... hahaha... they dun really happen often... jus like my dumplings... whic is why i took 4 years to be able to take over most of the cooking and wrapping from my mum and sisters... hahaha... not easy sia...

but now when i look back at my growing list of dishes it feels good to know dat i wun starve or miss my family dishes anytime anywhere... hahaha... and dat in future when i have my own family i can cook these scrumptous meals for me and my family.... hahaha....

if u wanna know my list of dishes come ask me urself la... hahaha... too long to list here liao... hehe.... gotta go look after my braised ducks liao... =) ciao...

No comments: