Saturday, August 25, 2007

finding peace....

i'm still pretty messed up right now... and hope to be able to find the peace back again within me... even though i think it'll be quite impossible with the mountain of things i have at hand right now... But, with some determination and some organisation, i hope to be able to achieve dat ba...

it's something dat i've known for some time, but only recently been thinking abt it... haha... i've been blessed with a pair of eyes dat are really wonderful... why wld i say dat? cos not only can it be very piercing when i stare at ppl, it can also project a softer side of me, when it's all watery and wide... hahaha.... have been hearing such comments since i began wearing contact lenses... cos no spectacles to cover my eyes ma.. so got direct contact... hahaha.... it helps also when i try to get the attention of the opposite party when i can get myself to look at them directly in the eyes... hahaha.... something i need to work on ba i guess... hahaha... something for u all to read abt the me inside.. how i feel and think abt certain things... something different from the usual rambling i always make when i blog.... hahhaa...

find things dat make u feel good abt urself and focus on them... not on the things which make u feel bad... learn to accept wat is ald done and over, and look forward to the next step, a new beginning... this is wat i'm telling myself these days... jus to counter the pessimist within me... hahaha... most ppl who know me will think of me as an optimist all the time, but little do they know dat beneath this optimist front dat i put up almost everyday, there's this very dark corner of pessimism trying to break free and eating me up from the inside at the same time too...

learning to let go of my fears and my guilt is something i need to do to be able to shine some light into dat dark corner... but it's always easier said than done right? how abt thinking in the line of "why not give it a try and give my best shot... so dat i wun regret not trying in future..."? leave nothing to regrets... cos it really isn't something u'd wanna have... let go of ur ego and let go of wat u think others might think of u... cos everything boils down to u and only u... cos it's ur life u're living... not any other.... cherish it..

No comments: