Thursday, August 30, 2007

interesting surprise...

went online as usual last night and had someone who hasn't contacted me in year say hi to me... hahaha... it was a really nice surprise.. haha... had a good long chat over something i dun think anyone wld chat abt normally like we did.. haha... found out dat she's like doing her PhD in NTU also la!! i'm like still and undergrad lor... haiz... hahaha... but cannot compare la... girls of my year either all working or doing further studies liao... even got quite a number of them still studying medicine... hahaha... but we had to serve the nation... hahaha... it's our duty la... not like we'll not get out to work also like dat right? hahaha...

got quite a number of my secondary school frens are in NTU now... muz really find time to gather them and meet up sia... hahaha.... catch up with them...

last night was also an interesting night when i realised how easy it was for some ppl to simply shirk their responsibilities with jus a sentence after they've done so much damage.. worst still is when u have to pick up the mess they've left behind for u in the next year to come.. haiz...

nvm... work with watever i have right now is my policy now... dun let things dat happen which are beyond my control get to my mind and blur my resolve and my spirit... learn and not repeat the same mistake...

hungry.. gg for lunch liao...

No comments: