Friday, August 17, 2007

super busy but recovering...

cldn't get myself up for lessons at 8.30 today... but had to go for my Public Administration tutorial today.... so rushed down in yet another morning of horrifying rain to reach south spine wet once more... but today got slippers.. so my feet were dry!! hahaha.... tutorial was pretty ok.. though it's heavy on the reading, but i still think dat this module can be done one la... understanding the concept is really important.... but i guess dat goes for everyone doesn't it? hahaha....

rushed back north to settle my engineering design module project with the gang and then rushed back home to set the timer to record a show for mum cos none of us remembered... before gg back to TMS to face the few ppl who turned up... well, i guess it's to be expected la... when there's really nothing concrete and set for them to return to... hopefully will be able to fight for them with the school la...

my nose decided to stop running today after my morning dose of medication... but the cough was still terrible... coughing on the way home while riding can be pretty torturous... but not as bad as sneezing though... hahaha...cos i have to open the visor and sneeze and then close before i can get back to riding... same for cough but not as bad... cos when i sneeze i'll shake a little... hahaha....

now dealing with the subsiding fever and dry cough liao... so shd be pretty fine by tmr ba... all thanks to mum's ling2 yang2 water... hahaha... i know many hate it, but i'm beginning to fall in love with it liao... hahaha.... esp for the heaty type like me... it's my saviour lor... got some more work to do before i can try to do some catch up with my studies and homework... nitez everybody!! =)

No comments: