Saturday, August 11, 2007

organise and prioritise

haha.. these two words came to me when i was having tuition one day and was discussing certain things with my my tuition kids.. not really kids though... but they're still pretty young to me la... hahaha... i'm lucky to have both of these boys and of course at the same time a little stressed cos their parents put their hopes for their children in my teaching them... haha... will try not to let them down la... but like i always say, i'm really doing watever i can for them liao... the rest will really depend on how they perform in the actual exams le... so good luck for ur prelims boys... =)

why wld i suddenly think of these two words? simple enough reason if u've read my previous entry... hahaha... look at the number of things i have on hand right now and it wun be hard ot realise how tied up i really am at the moment... not forgetting the situation at home now too... putting the latter aside, all the other activities are voluntary... and it's my policy dat since i've agreed to take up the task i'll do my best to do it well while i still have the chance to.. things like my secondary school CO and Camp Insinyur, these are classic examples of how my passion leads me on to wanna give back to these areas for all that it has given to me all these years... =)

but of course, all these are not comparable to wat i shd be more focussed on right now... my studies... which is where the prioritising comes in.. at the same time, it's best if i can start exercising and being more careful of wat i eat liao... after all i'm high risk for diabetes and maybe even cancer... who knows... after all i've been thru this past year... i can tell u, anything can happen man.. hahaha....

but watever it is, as i told my GLs this year, take things in ur stride and focus on the big picture of things.. in my case, focus on the big picture of my own life... there's still quite a long way to go unless anything unexpected happens la.. hahaha...

drifting off a bit... well, who wldn't want to have someone by their side supporting them through all the challenges and tests in life? but instead of jus accepting support sometimes, ppl tend to jus throw their problems on to others... something i'm guilty of too u know... hahaha... i guess it's jus human nature ba? we all have to learn it someday... jus a matter of whether u learn it the easy way or the hard way... most stubborn ppl like me will learn it the hardest way possible... only then will change take place.... only then will ppl learn to accept wat life dishes u with and working with wat u have right now... living in the present... not the past, nor the future... hahaha... old man yakking again... shall stop here then... =)

take care everybody!! in contrast to Miss Worlds every year, no world peace.. i shall start small.. me peace... and if everyone gets their own peace, maybe someday we will have world peace... =)

No comments: