Monday, August 6, 2007

a hopeful start...

went to the market with my mum early in the morning and then went straight for tuition after sending her home with all the stuff... came back home and gave my bike a good scrub before we head back to school for the new sem... then went for dinner with peidi, jun min and jj... was nice catching up man... muz do dat more often, but given the amt of time we have on all of our hands it's not gg to be easy... which is why i asked peidi to bring along yehong to meet me for lunch in school... either i go NIE look for them or they come over can A find me la.. hahaha.. =)

also relieved myself of a load tonight once i've confirmed my choices for vice chairs for my new main comm.. with dat, we can begin our long journey to the next insinyur with the team dat we'll put together and the direction i shall set for the entire camp... =) this is a challenge i have undertaken and i shall face it squarely no matter wat comes at me.. =)

hope everything goes well... wish us luck!! =) nitez... gotta slp liao... still gotta wake up 6 plus tmr morning to siam morning traffic.. =)

No comments: