Thursday, August 23, 2007

Union Day....

haha... after reaching home at like 12 plus and slping at 3 plus... i almost didn't want to come to school today lor.... but my motivation in the end turned out to be a burst buble too... cos in the end we nv discussed abt our project at all also...

well, can't do much abt it anyways... so decided to take a walk around school to go get my book for Public Admin... walked to NIE, but there got no stock... then went all the way down to Popular to finally get my hands on a copy of it... otherwise i'll start killing ppl liao... hahaha.... for those who do not know, NIE and Popular bookshop in my school is from one end walk to the other end one... hahaha....

Today is union day also... so had tons of ppl running around like crazy trying to vote for ppl into committees when they might not even know some of them... but cos there's a goodie bag at the end of it all, it was worth running around school to do all the voting lor... hahaha... dun look at me.. i'm not one of them... went down to support my frens running for MAE club positions and also got to chit chat with some others at the CEE side... hahaha....

having taken over Insinyur for next year, i guess the only thing i can do for my main commers who're planning hard for the camp next year now is for me to start networking my way thru all the school clubs, school offices and whoever and watever i can come in contact with for help and financial support la... cos dat'll be the best way i can support all of them as their chairman... hahaha... Met up with Albert, outgoing president for CEE club... and he nicely volunteered to help bring me around to visit all the ppl i shd meet and visit in the school, introducing me to them and helping me get a head start with everything.... hopefully i'll be able to capitalise on dat and work everything out nicely ba.... will be looking forward to it all cos it'll be a good chance to get to know more ppl in the higher offices and also get a better view of how all the system in school works... hahaha....

BUT... i still need to make sure my focus is not off the target oh... hahaha.... studies and my projects which are due for sharing and discussion tmr will be my top priority this weekend... and also everything will have to start balancing by then, so dat i'll be able to manage everything properly ba... =) wish me luck!!

No comments: