Sunday, August 26, 2007

tired....

haha... when ppl say dat u have to pay a price for being lazy at first and try to catch up later, they're not kidding man... it's really really tough... so this policy is not for me anymore after i get out of this mess i'm in with my schoolwork now...

same thing goes for my main comm in our planning this year... or to be exact, this sem... cos we cannot afford to pay the price for such tardiness liao... alld learnt my lesson from last year and i'm not abt to repeat the same mistakes again man... though it might seem a little extreme and some might not understand why i'm so particular abt certain things and not others, as long as i know dat wat i'm doing is for the good of the camp and with no better solutions to the issue, i'll stand firmly on my grounds... ppl will have to learn to see the entire picture like i see it right now... and they'll have to learn to understand from my point of view as well... =)

this doesn't only apply to work, same goes for my other aspects of life...

i guess there's a reason why i'm not Mr Popular everywhere i go right? hahaha.... u have to pay a price for balance i guess.. i can only hope dat others will understand ba...

steadily clearing my lagging studies and hoping to catch up with everyone... hopefully will be able to finish them in time.. gotta go now... everybody jia you too la!! =)

No comments: